Mayor Byron W. Brown & The Mayor’s Office of Strategic Planning Announce the Buffalo Small Business Assistance Program is Officially Open and Accepting Applications!
CITY OF BUFFALO SMALL BUSINESS ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
The City of Buffalo Small Business Assistance Program (SBAP) is designed to help small and minority business owners in the City of Buffalo recover from the COVID 19 pandemic and support a plan for resiliency into the future. The grant, up to $25,000 is available to eligible applicants with 50 or fewer full-time equivalent employees. Additionally, each business will be matched with customized technical assistance.
- Be the principal (majority owner) of a small business in Buffalo, New York
- Own a small business in one of the 9 Council Districts of Buffalo
- Primary Owner must reside in the City of Buffalo
- Have been in operation prior to January 1, 2021
- Be in operation at the time of application (businesses that have ceased operation are ineligible)
- Have 50 or fewer full-time equivalent (FTE) employees
- Have had between $35,000 and 1,500,000 in annual revenue in fiscal years 2021 or 2022
- Have experienced economic or financial hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic or other economic factors
- Agree to participate in technical assistance offered by a partner organization
- Not be an ineligible business
LEARN MORE AND APPLY !!
Mayor Byron W. Brown
Brendan Mehaffy, Executive Director, Mayor’s Office of Strategic Planning