Join the Resource Network
WNY Be In Business, A Nexus i90 Initiative: Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Solutions
By becoming a resource partner in the WNY Be In Business Nexus i90 Initiative, you will be joining the largest network of organizations that support small businesses and entrepreneurs across Western NY and the Finger Lakes regions.
Becoming a resource partner is easy:
- Be an organization that offers programs and resources for entrepreneurs and small businesses (e.g., general capacity-building, financial, specialized, or affinity-based)
- Complete the Resource Partner Intake Form below
- Agree to:
- Allow WNY Be in Business to market your organization and services
- Be responsive to client prospects referred to you from WNY Be In Business Nexus i90 Initiative and other resource partners
- Promote the WNY Be In Business Nexus i90 Initiative community and website, with reciprocal website and social media links
- Help WNY Be In Business Nexus i90 Initiative identify ways to track small business success so we can measure and publicize our collective impact
- Be willing to learn together and collaborate to enhance the quality and strength of our community.
- Host or send representatives to attend an Undoing Racism® workshop to advance equity and inclusion within our community
- WNY Be In Business Nexus i90 Initiative will work with you to build an accurate profile of your programs for the resource navigator
Participation with WNY Be In Business Nexus i90 Initiative is limited to organizations that share our mission of strengthening the regional entrepreneurial and small business community by addressing their needs through collaboration. Resource partner status does not reflect an endorsement by WNY Be In Business Nexus i90 Initiative, its founding members, or its sponsors.